Kevin Radford FNAEA
Manager, Colchester High Street Branch - Residential Sales
1. How long have you been with Fenn Wright?
I joined Fenn Wright in 2008 as a negotiator with approximately 36 years experience in the industry. I have attended various training courses organised by the company and my role now is residential sales manager.
2. What does your typical working day involve?
A mixture of helping to prepare everybody’s working day, managing the day-to-day running of the office, training junior members of staff and conducting marketing appraisals of potential clients’ properties.
3. What is your proudest work achievement?
Being promoted to residential sales manager and helping the branch to achieve a record sales year in 2015/16.
4. What is different about working at Fenn Wright?
Fenn Wright takes pride in providing a quality service to vendors and purchasers alike. I am proud to be part of this.
5. What is it like working in the High St, Colchester branch
It is a very busy office so it is hard work and extremely challenging at times but I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.
6. Can you sum up your experience at Fenn Wright in word?