Handsome Georgian country house
This moated, Grade II listed property is of special historical interest and is believed to have been built in 1749 or therabouts, with some parts dating from as early as the 16th Century.
The current owners have completed extensive renovations with considerable care and attention to detail and the beautiful restoration successfully combines period character with a contemporary feel.
The timber framed structure, over three floors, has a plastered façade which presents a most attractive, balanced appearance beneath the ridged and gabled peg tile roof. With over 5,000 square feet of well-planned space, this home is well-suited to flexible family life and formal entertaining.
Outside, the gardens and grounds extend to just over 4 acres and include a heated swimming pool, pool house, games room, tennis court, listed barn, double bay cart lodge and garaging.