Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 15 March 2024
Fenn Wright are East Anglia’s leading, independently owned partnership of Chartered Surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years, providing clients with the highest level of care and advice. Tracing our roots back to 1768 our traditional business values are blended with forward thinking and contemporary methods of sales and marketing advice, meaning we are able to deliver our clients the appropriate level of personal service. Today, we operate from 11 offices across Essex and Suffolk in high profile central locations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Commercial Property Department based at our Chelmsford office. The position offers an interesting and varied role, primarily supporting the commercial agency team with the sale and letting of a wide range of commercial property plus some involvement with rent reviews, lease renewals and similar professional matters. The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop their role and qualifications, with the full support of the business.
Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in developing a career in Commercial Property is essential and the position would ideally suit a graduate looking to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor.
- Dealing efficiently with telephone and email enquiries
- Maintaining internal and web-based database systems
- Assisting with marketing initiatives and other general administrative support tasks
- Undertaking viewings and inspections of commercial properties
- Preparation of marketing reports and associated material.
- Assisting with negotiations with prospective purchasers and tenants
- Liaising with clients in relation to their properties and transactions
- Previous property experience, sales and/or customer service skills preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage time effectively
- Excellent IT skills with competence in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to change
We understand the need for discretion and confidentiality and offer experienced individuals the opportunity to talk in the strictest of confidence regarding career options with Fenn Wright. Please contact Roseanna Seaton, Operations Manager, directly on 01206 245886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every application. If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. On behalf of the firm, we would like to thank you for taking the time to apply.
Candidates require a full clean driving licence and must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position under the necessary individual eligibility criteria. Fenn Wright LLP do not hold a sponsorship licence.