Junior Property Manager
Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:30.
The successful candidates will be expected to work at the highest standard and be committed to delivering outstanding client service, as an individual and as part of a motivated team.
Placed within our Property Management Team located at our Head office in Stanway, the successful candidate’s key responsibilities will involve; providing vital support to our Lettings Division operating across the Fenn Wright branch network, delivering excellent levels of customer service to Tenants and Landlords whose properties are managed by Fenn Wright.
- Providing support to our Lettings Division,
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service over the phone and face to face to tenants and landlords, dealing with a wide range of queries and issues.
- Any other adhoc duties
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Good telephone manner
- A full, clean driving license is required
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
Please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d like to work at Fenn Wright to email@example.com .
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.
*By sending your CV you are agreeing for your details to be saved on our database for 6 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your HR file and retained during your employment.