Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d like to work at Fenn Wright to Chris Jessup – 01473 232700 – email@example.com
We are looking for an individual to provide excellent customer service, acting as a point of contact for all parties involved in the sale of a property, ensuring a smooth property transaction from sale through to completion. The successful applicant will be working within a professional and driven team who has a genuine passion for the industry and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an understanding of the legal process of a sale and purchase
- Liaising with solicitors on chain of sales
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers
- Liaising with other agencies
- Organising additional inspections by professional bodies when required
- Mediating objections & difficulties
- Mediating completion dates
- Scheduling updates
- Key handovers
- Previous customer facing experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.
Our Rewards and Benefits
- With our extensive experience and expert knowledge, Fenn Wright will provide you with a supportive environment where you excel and have the opportunity for development & career progression.
- We offer a basic salary and pooled commission structure.
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days in the third holiday year, (pro-rated for part time staff).
- A Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme, providing the opportunity to buy and sell up to 3 days per year.
- A pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Life Assurance with Aviva which covers four times your salary.
- Free car parking.
- Fenn Wright social events including a summer party and an annual Christmas party fully paid for by the Partnership.
* Please note this job description is not exhaustive.