Residential Sales Valuer
Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
Fenn Wright are East Anglia’s leading, independently-owned partnership of chartered surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years, providing clients with the highest level of care and advice. Tracing our roots back to 1768 our traditional business values are blended with forward thinking and contemporary methods of sales and marketing advice, meaning we are able to deliver our clients the appropriate level of personal service. Today, we operate from 10 branches across Essex and Suffolk in high profile central locations.
About the Role
Working within a busy and collaborative residential team, we are looking for a professional, personable and motivated person to join our team as a Valuer in our residential sales team, dedicated to helping clients sell their homes, stress-free.
The successful candidate will be expected to work at the highest standard and be committed to delivering outstanding client service, as an individual and as part of a motivated team. Previous experience is necessary and knowledge of the local area would be a distinct advantage.
- Conducting market appraisals in our clients’ homes and providing accurate valuations.
- Liaising with potential clients about their property, maintaining good links of communication.
- Servicing a database of potential clients on a regular basis.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients whose homes we are selling.
- Arranging and conducting viewing appointments.
- Looking for potential new opportunities for the business.
- Any other daily ADHOC duties.
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience with experience in valuing residential property
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very organised
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.
- Candidates require a full clean driving licence.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d like to work at Fenn Wright