Signature Sales Assistant
Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 22 May 2022
Fenn Wright are East Anglia’s leading, independently-owned partnership of chartered surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years, providing clients with the highest level of care and advice. Tracing our roots back to 1768 our traditional business values are blended with forward thinking and contemporary methods of sales and marketing advice, meaning we are able to deliver our clients the appropriate level of personal service. Today, we operate from 11 branches across Essex and Suffolk in high profile central locations.
Working specifically with our Signature brand, we are seeking a professional and personable individual to support our dedicated Signature Associate Partner in delivering an exceptional customer service to our clients. The successful candidate will need to be organised and able to provide an exceptional level of support to the Associate Partner, with the result being to positively impact on overall profitability of the brand.
This is an interesting and exciting role, with opportunities to develop skills in other areas of the property selling process.
- Booking and carrying out viewings with prospective buyers in the Essex/Suffolk region and manage clients across all price ranges.
- Handle daily applicant enquiries, ensuring accurate details are registered, feedback followed up and feedback fed back to clients.
- Liaise with clients and prospective buyers in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Assist with the marketing of properties assisting with brochure production and property descriptions.
- To challenge the market, create opportunities and build on the success of the existing department
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Partake in daily call-outs
- Manage own diary efficiently with respect to team members diaries
- Ensures compliance of legal, internal and external requirements i.e. Health and Safety, compliance, Estate Agency Act, GDPR etc.
- Conduct research in order to become familiar with the properties for sale in the specific area.
- The intention, over time, is for the successful incumbent to grow skills in the area of appraisals in order to provide assistance with property valuations.
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt your approach to a broad range of client types
- Electronic diary management
- IT proficient (specifically MS suite inc, Word and Publisher)
- High level of customer service
- Previous property market experience an advantage
- Experience of working with a high end product or service also an advantage
- The ability to identify opportunities to create/develop business opportunities
- High level of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong initiative
- Result orientated