Trainee / Graduate Commercial Property Management opportunity
Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 9 February 2024
Fenn Wright are East Anglia’s leading, independently-owned partnership of chartered surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years. Our traditional business values are blended with forward thinking and broad range of property advice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to become part of our Commercial Property Management team based in Stanway, Colchester. If you have excellent customer service, numeracy and IT skills, together with a high level of attention to detail, then you could be the ideal person for this position.
The role is very varied and involves both office-based tasks and property visits. The candidate will also have the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of the business and to study towards full RICS qualification with appropriate support and training.
- Assisting Head of Department with general property management tasks.
- Maintaining property and client database records.
- Assisting with financial accounting in relations to rental income and service charges.
- Undertaking routine property inspections.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and utility companies.
- Assisting colleagues in other departments as may be required.
- General office administration.
- Previous property experience or customer service skills preferable but not essential.
- Local knowledge of the Essex/Suffolk area preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in written format.
- Excellent IT skills, competent in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Full Driving licence essential.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Professional manner.
- Punctual with a proactive attitude and strong motivated work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position. Candidates require a full clean driving licence and must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position under the necessary individual eligibility criteria. Fenn Wright LLP do not hold a sponsorship licence.
We understand the need for discretion and confidentiality and offer experienced individuals the opportunity to talk in the strictest of confidence regarding career options with Fenn Wright. Please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are interested in the position to Alistair Mitchell – email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every application. If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. On behalf of the firm, we would like to thank you for taking the time to apply.
*By sending your CV you are agreeing for your details to be saved on our database for 6 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your HR file and retained during your employment.