Trainee Residential Sales Negotiator
Salary: Good career prospects + competitive salary
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Working within professional and collaborative residential team in either our Manningtree or Witham branch, we are looking for a professional, personable and motivated person to join the team as Trainee Negotiator. Here at Fenn Wright we take great pride in the development and progression of our employees. We are very proud that a number of our long serving members of the team here have been with us most of their career having started when leaving school or college and staying with us whilst enjoying the progression in their career that they have set out to achieve. We believe there is something special about the culture here – we have a genuine desire to retain our employees by providing a supportive environment along with formal internal training and at desk shadowing.
The successful candidate will be expected to work at the highest standard and be committed to delivering outstanding client service, as an individual and as part of a motivated team.
Key Responsibilities (full training will be provided):
- Liaising with potential clients about their property.
- Arranging and conducting viewing appointments.
- Matching people to property.
- Continuously looking for new opportunities for the business.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
- Any other daily adhoc duties.
- Some experience of working in the property market would be a distinct advantage.
- Up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Some retail and/or customer service experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
Our Rewards and Benefits
In return, we offer a great team to work with, all very experienced in their field so this is an excellent learning opportunity for the right individual looking to get into the residential property industry. We offer a benefits package that includes, above statutory holiday entitlement, life insurance, flexibility, and funded employee events.