Valuation Surveyor – MRICS/FRICS
Salary: Competitive package + benefits
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Fenn Wright are seeking a Valuation Surveyor to value commercial and/or residential properties across Essex and Suffolk, working closely with our Ipswich, Colchester and Chelmsford professional teams. The successful applicant will undertake a range of instructions throughout Essex and Suffolk. The intention is to increase market share, taking advantage of our strong existing client relationships and creating new ones.
The successful candidate will be RICS qualified, and ideally have relevant property valuation experience.
The position offers the ability to broaden your skills in a multi-discipline environment, good career prospects, and an attractive salary package including contributory pension and company car. Salary is negotiable according to experience.
Commercial and Residential Property Valuations in Essex and Suffolk include:
- Commercial lending
- Taxation (IHT, CGT)
- Expert Witness
- Pension fund compliance (SIPP)
- Financial accounts/audit purposes
The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop other areas of their expertise which interest them. These might include Landlord & Tenant negotiations (Rent Review and Lease Renewal), viability assets etc.
- Valuation experience, including loan security
- A proven track record in securing new instructions/contracts
- Ensure strict deadlines are consistently met
- Commercially focussed with excellent knowledge of the market and areas
- Driven by results, with a genuine desire to have an impact on profitability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business development
- A good working knowledge of IT including MS package
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence to communicate effectively
- Adaptable to change
- Qualified as a Member of the RICS
- RICS Registered Valuer
Our Rewards and Benefits
- In addition to your basic salary, we offer an excellent commission structure
- Guaranteed commission option to support transition into your role.
- Other bonus and incentive schemes available
- Car allowance.
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days in the third holiday year
- A Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme, providing you with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 3 days per year.
- A pension scheme with Scottish Widows.
- Life Insurance