General information St. Peters Meadow is a superb development of brand new homes, using traditional building methods and contemporary architecture to create energy efficient low maintenance homes. These properties are nestled within a private road in village of Charsfield.
These properties have been cleverly arranged to incorporate modern open-plan living and are generously proportioned and blend traditional and contemporary finish, including under-floor heating. They will have parking and landscaped gardens.
All properties come with a 10 Year Warranty.
Specification to include
- Brick and timber construction under a tiled roof
- Efficient and economical underfloor heating by air source heat pump
- Double glazed UPVC windows and doors
- No exterior maintenance
- Plaster finish to walls and ceilings
- Recessed low energy lighting
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and shower room with tiled floors
- Digital TV aerial
- Ample car space
- Landscaped front garden
- 10 year Structural Warranty
- Mains water, electricity, telephone and drainage
- Discounted Market Value affordable housing
Important information Important information
Council Tax Band - TBC
Services - We understand that all properties will be connected to mains water, drainage, electricity.
Tenure - Freehold.
The information provided in this brochure is intended as a general indication of the proposed development and floor layouts, CGI's and floorplans have been provided to Fenn Wright in good faith. All measurements have been taken from drawings provided. The client operates a policy of continuous improvement and therefore reserves the right to alter or change any part of the development specification at any time. These properties are offered to subject to availability and illustrations are indicative only.
A mixture of photos from completed houses and CGIs have been used for this brochure.
Agents note Priced at £99,950. This is a 20% discount against their current market value and is subject to a legal charge of 20% that will sit with a Housing Association. From 2 years after the initial purchase, the charge can be removed upon payment of 20% of the market value at that time.
To be eligible to purchase one of these homes, you should:
* Live or work within East Suffolk
* Have a combined household income of not more than £80,000.
This form is provided for your convenience. If you would prefer to talk with someone about your property search, we’d be pleased to hear from you. Contact us.
A ground floor open plan apartment, in a desirable village location with a discounted market value.
Be the first to hear about newly available propertiesSign up now