General information Old Green Farm is a superb development of just three brand new individual detached houses and two bungalows, nestled within the sought-after village of Westerfield, on the Northern outskirts of Ipswich.
Designed by Peter Wells architects and constructed by S J W Developments, Old Green Farm consists of these striking exclusive properties which have been cleverly designed using traditional building methods along with modern-day architecture. All homes offer contemporary open-plan accommodation with quality fittings and finishes, garages, parking and landscaped front gardens.
All properties come with a 10 Year Warranty.
Specification to include
- High quality units and work surfaces
- LED spotlights
- Floor coverings
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC's
- White sanitary ware and chrome fittings from Roca range
- Heated towel rails
- LED spotlights
- Wall and floor tiling
- Moulded skirting/architrave painted white
- Solid doors painted white
- Walls and ceilings finished in emulsion paint
- Chrome ironmongery
- LED spotlights and ample sockets in each room
- BT fibre
- Outside lighting
- Under-floor central heating with air source heat pump to ground floor, radiators to second floor.
- Flemish bond soft red brick work
- Timber clad over blockwork painted Anthracite
- Front garden will be turfed and planted
- Rear garden to be levelled and prepped with top soil
- Patios and pathways to be laid in Indian Sandstone
- Shingle driveways
- Fence to boundaries (except with field)
- Roof - Clay pan tile
- Outside taps
Agents note The information provided in this brochure is intended as a general indication of the proposed development and floor layouts, CGI's and floorplans have been provided to Fenn Wright in good faith. All measurements have been taken from drawings provided by Peter Wells architects. The client operates a policy of continuous improvement and therefore reserves the right to alter or change any part of the development specification at any time.
These properties are offered to subject to availability and illustrations are indicative only.
General information Council Tax Band - TBC
EPC rating - TBC
Services - We understand that all properties will be connected to mains water, drainage, electricity.
Tenure - Freehold.
This form is provided for your convenience. If you would prefer to talk with someone about your property search, we’d be pleased to hear from you. Contact us.
3/4 bedroom detached chalet properties with countryside views, under construction by a local developer and available to reserve now.
Be the first to hear about newly available propertiesSign up now