General information Laureate Fields is located in the highly sought-after Old Felixstowe and offers elevated and remarkable far-reaching views across an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, over the estuary and towards Bawdsey.
The impressive family home is the current show house and offers a large stylish open plan kitchen-dining-living area, cloakroom and separate utility. The first floor comprises a living room with a balcony, four generously sized bedrooms with two en suites and a family bathroom.
Each home comes with a 10 year Checkmate new homes warranty.
Specification to include Kitchen
- High quality German engineered units
- Silestone composite stone worktops with matching splashback
- Stainless steel oven, ceramic introduction hob
- Fridge/freezer and multi function dishwasher
- Refrigerated wine cooler
- LED spotlights
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC's
- Contemporary white sanitary-ware
- Soft close WC with concealed cistern and dual flush.
- Shower trays with quality glass shower enclosure and rain shower
- White steel bath with shower mixer valve
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Quality ceramic tiles with feature wall
- Large wall mounted mirror and shaver socket
- White satinwood finish to deep square edge skirting and architraves
- Engineered oak timber flooring to ground floor living areas
- Contemporary oak veneer doors with chrome fittings
- Brushed steel sockets and light switches
- Walls and ceilings finished in vinyl matt white emulsion paint
- USB charging points to selected sockets
- Smoke detectors and heat sensors
- Ring doorbell
- Media plate to living room
- White finish LED recessed downlighters
- Gas central heating throughout with white finish radiators
- Composite timber effect front door
- Sealed double glazed windows with security locks
- Landscaped gardens
- Patio to the rear garden
- Outdoor tap and waterproof socket to rear garden
Important information CGI's shown are for illustrative purposes only, please note some imagery shown is of the show home and will not feature in this particular house type.
Various video tours available upon request
Square Footage: 1,959 sq ft
Where? Felixstowe lies on the popular East Coast of Suffolk and is fast becoming the next sought-after area for coastal living, with easy access to the A12, A14 and rail services to London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Norwich.
There are 4 miles of beach that run from Landguard Point, with an 18th century fort, to Felixstowe Ferry, a charming fishing hamlet and home to Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club. In between are the award-winning Seafront Gardens and the town with a theatre, cinema, shops and plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from. The town also has recreational facilities including a leisure centre, tennis club, rugby club and cricket club.
This form is provided for your convenience. If you would prefer to talk with someone about your property search, we’d be pleased to hear from you. Contact us.
Looking out over the countryside down to the Estuary is this well positioned brand new family home.
Be the first to hear about newly available propertiesSign up now