Regulated and protected
ARLA propertymark is a professional membership and regulatory body for letting agencies in the UK.
Fenn Wright is a member of the Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA) - now called arla propertymark - and are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
It is a requirement of membership that our staff are trained to the ARLA codes of practice and will have taken a written exam to qualify to use the ARLA logo. We are also required to follow their codes of practise - have Client Money protection and Professional Indemnity insurance.
You can trust Fenn Wright letting agents to
- Keep your money safe - We belong to client money protection schemes. Landlord and tenant money is protected by ARLA and TDS, a government-backed tenancy deposit scheme. Our firm also has professional indemnity insurance.
- Afford you peace of mind - We invest in the continual professional development of our in-branch rental and buy-to-let experts. This team is supported by dedicated legal administrators, project managers and qualified accountants.
- Not to surprise you with hidden costs - We provide a clear price-list for all property management admin fees. We don’t surprise our landlords or tenants with hidden extras.
- Provide a 24/7 response to maintenance issues - You never know exactly when an emergency will happen but when it does you can bet that it will be at the most inconvenient time possible. We have a response system that works round-the-clock.
- Maximise your income - We always have ideas you could implement to make sure your property is as profitable as possible.
- Keep you up to date with your on the legal obligations - We pay attention to the detail so you don’t have to. From credit checks to contracts, from rent collection to immigration rules, from health and safety compliance to law changes, we keep abreast of it all.