Looking after rental properties is a complex business; as experienced letting agents, we help landlords to get the best return on their investments and provide safe and well maintained homes for tenants.
Our letting agents offer professional management and expert advice
We can offer comprehensive advice on every aspect of property rental - from where to buy for maximum rental returns, to finding you suitable tenants, fast. When you appoint Fenn Wright as your residential property management team you receive:
- Industry-leading advice - our ARLA* trained staff are on-the-ball when it comes to legislative and market changes
- Clear, precise accounts - monthly statements that comply with RICS** regulations and provide an accurate record of all financial activities on your account
- Proper project management - all repairs and maintenance are managed by a dedicated team who oversee all of our landlords’ properties, working with preferred professional tradesmen
- Fewer deposit disputes - because we prepare APIP*** qualified property condition reports and inventories there are fewer ‘grey areas’ when tenants move out
- Top-notch marketing - that attracts high calibre tenants
- Less time empty - we keep void periods to a minimum by using the best channels to advertise available properties and follow-up enquiries fast
- Online maintenance reporting - because we provide an easy-to-use web tool that troubleshoots basic maintenance issues, tenants can report a problem 24/7. The system acts as a triage so emergency call-outs are reduced and necessary repairs are flagged-up quickly and clearly to our dedicated maintenance team.
Ask us to appraise your rental property
We can advise you what rent we think your property could achieve and provide you with a competitive quote for a full management service, or for finding new tenants. Please get in touch with your local Fenn Wright lettings team today to arrange a convenient time for your FREE appraisal. Or make a quick enquiry online and one of our team will get back to you.
Looking to rent in Essex & Suffolk?
With ten offices along the A12 corridor from Chelmsford to Woodbridge and including Sudbury, we are well placed to help you find your next rental property. You can see all available properties here or get in touch online to register your requirements and we'll send you alerts when something matches your search criteria.
* ARLA Propertymark, The Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA). ** The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). ***The Association of Professional Inventory Providers (APIP).
We cannot thank Fenn Wright enough, especially Kirsty. She was excellent throughout our...29/03/2019 Stanway
Mr H & Miss R
As a buyer, we have been very satisfied with the service. We have been kept up to date with...29/03/2019 Kesgrave
A friendly professional team. Superb marketing leading to many viewings and a speedy offer. ...20/03/2019 Witham
Mr & Mrs G
Steve in the Ipswich office was outstanding. Great communication and really got things...22/03/2019 Ipswich
Mr & Mrs C
I would like to thank all the team at Sudbury for a professional and diligent effort. They kept...11/03/2019 Sudbury