Demand for development land remains high
With demand for land soaring and a shortage of supply, momentum is predicted to continue, and we are looking for potential development sites to market to our existing clients and put on the open market.
With the UK Government having earmarked £1.8 billion for brownfield land development, community regeneration and new affordable housing projects to encourage development across the country, this is great news for the local economies and infrastructure, as well as local residents and home buyers alike.
Our dedicated Land & New Homes team provide a broad range of services to many local, regional, and national new homes developers, so we have direct access to a host of quality prospective buyers looking for single plots through to 100+ units.
- Building plots/development land with planning permission or potential for planning permission
- Derelict properties with land or which are ripe for renovation
- Land on the edge of settlements
As experienced Chartered Surveyors, we can identify rural planning and development opportunities to provide additional income streams and maximise the return from your asset. We specialise in providing development advice, negotiating option and promotion agreements and strategic planning. Whether you are looking to convert an existing farm building or promote land for large scale strategic development, we have the expertise and knowledge to guide you through the process.
- Farms or smallholdings with development potential
- Redundant agricultural buildings with land
- Disused farmland or paddocks suitable for development