At Fenn Wright, we appreciate that selling your home can be a stressful time but our experienced estate agents are on hand to offer expert guidance and support from day one. We have in depth knowledge of the local property market in Essex and Suffolk and pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service.
- As your local experts, we offer guidance on pricing strategy because we know that getting this right can help to build the interest needed to successfully negotiate the best outcome for our clients.
- Fenn Wright is a familiar and trusted brand, selling and valuing thousands of homes in Essex and Suffolk every year for private sellers and major mortgage lenders. We use our local knowledge and up-to-the minute market intelligence to provide well-informed market valuations.
- We have a large database of registered applicants who receive regular 'Early Bird Alert' emails when a property matches their requirements. As we all lead busy lives, Fenn Wright's support team are also on hand to make viewing appointments and deal with enquiries until 10pm, seven days a week.
- We keep our clients properly informed with useful intelligence and feedback from viewings and work hard to negotiate the best outcome for you when agreeing a sale. We use our expertise to ensure the transaction goes ahead as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Our Sales Negotiators ‘qualify’ buyers to ensure they are in a position to proceed, negotiate the best sale price, liaise with solicitors and surveyors, handle any potential snags and assist with any problems in a related chain.
- We receive numerous five star reviews and many of them refer to how well our sales progression teams not only keep all parties fully informed, but also make a positive difference to the outcome - through a combination of excellent communication skills and sheer tenacity!
- Nationally, the 'success' rate - from sale agreed to completion - is often quoted at around 65%. At Fenn Wright our success rate is at an industry leading level of 84% (data from Fenn Wright internal KPI analysis of a rolling 12 month period taken as of December 2018)
- Our reputation is hugely important to us so we ask every seller and buyer to complete a customer survey once contracts have been exchanged. We believe in providing great service at a fair price. Our clients consistently give us top marks for value for money and you can read what people are saying about us on our Reviews page.
- In short, we manage everything and keep you updated every step of the way.
Our Signature teams specialise in selling the most desirable townhouses, country homes and properties with character throughout Essex and Suffolk. If your home is suitable, you may wish to upgrade to our Signature service.
Mr H & Mrs B
Excellent work from both Claudia Hastings who was always upbeat and cheerful and from Tracy...15/01/2019 Sudbury
From the moment I first contacted Fenn Wright, Kesgrave, the team was very professional –...08/01/2019 Kesgrave
Mr & Mrs M
Thank you Kirsty for being the most helpful, professional, caring and on the ball estate agent I...04/01/2019 Colchester
Mr & Mrs P
Throughout the whole time of our sale we were kept informed by the delightful Sophie Young. We...03/01/2019 Kesgrave
Mr & Mrs M
Throughout our whole house purchase process Sophie has been outstanding, keeping us informed...03/01/2019 Kesgrave