The Signature Service
Our Signature service brings you a highly skilled team of estate agents experienced in selling the most desirable town houses, country homes, and properties with character throughout Essex and Suffolk. With a large bespoke database of potential buyers looking to move in and around our region and a network of ten branches along the A12 corridor, we are well placed to find the right buyer for your home. We put communication at the heart of every property transaction and Fenn Wright’s Signature service is the high standard sales service that all our clients receive – upgraded.
Our Signature service:
- Take advantage of our offer to visit your home and prepare a no obligation, bespoke marketing plan and pricing strategy.
- You can benefit from picking our brains about the local market and we will be able to see what makes your property really special, not only to you but to potential buyers.
- Get in touch with your local branch and speak to our Signature team to arrange a free market appraisal of your home.
- Enjoy one-to-one support and regular feedback from the team who know how to sell properties like yours.
- We are highly skilled at presenting the potential of a property to discerning buyers, many of whom are relocating from London and the Home Counties, or who often have very specific and particular search requirements. Your dedicated Signature agent will explore a tailor-made marketing plan with you and prepare a menu of marketing options.
Our marketing approach to selling highly desirable homes includes:
- Professional photography and high quality, printed brochures
- PR in national newspapers, property supplements, lifestyle magazines and local newspapers
- ‘Early-Bird’ property alert emails and calls to active buyers looking in your area to test how the market responds ahead of the full launch
- Intelligent use of Facebook campaigns targeted to buyers in London and throughout East Anglia
- Bright, modern branches with comfy chairs (and coffee), conducive to conversation
- a growing celebrity following on Instagram which you can find here @FennWrightSignature
Alternatively, you can choose our highly successful ‘under the radar’ discreet marketing service if you wish to keep the sale low-key.
Our five-star ‘sales progression’ work adds real value and is all part of the Signature service. Our approach improves the chances of your sale completing and keep your stress-levels to a minimum.
Our eye for detail means:
- Investigating the chain, working with your solicitor and other advisors, plus those representing your buyers, to help navigate any twists and turns on the road to completion
- More home sales are successful when Fenn Wright is the selling agent. Nationally, the 'success' rate - from sale agreed to completion - is often quoted at around 65%. At Fenn Wright our success rate is at an industry leading level of 84% (data from Fenn Wright internal KPI analysis of a rolling 12 month period taken as of December 2018)
- Clients consistently give us top marks for value for money in post-sales reviews because they understand the value of having us in their corner
From barn conversions and exclusive new build homes to equestrian properties and country houses, you will see that we are experienced at selling unique and desirable homes just like yours. Here you can view all Signature homes currently on the market with Fenn Wright.
To upgrade your next move, get in touch with your local branch and speak to a member of the Signature team today. We will be pleased to provide a free valuation and discuss our thoughts on the best way to proceed in selling your home.
Mr & Mrs G
You have all been amazing throughout, from Matt listing our house to Matt and Martina keeping me...02/03/2020 Witham
My selection of Fenn Wright to sell my late father’s home was based on their reputation,...26/02/2020 Colchester
Mr & Mrs F
We have been dealing with Fenn Wright lettings since 2009 and have had an excellent service so it...24/02/2020 Sudbury
The help and support from Karl and the team was exceptional. They were always prepared to find...21/02/2020 Manningtree
Mr & Mrs F
Karl Turnbull was very patient and information was passed on promptly. We would like to express...21/02/2020 Manningtree