Regulated & protected
Fenn Wright are regulated as members of ARLA propertymark, the Association of Registered Letting Agents, a professional membership and regulatory body for letting agencies in the UK. We are also regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and The Property Ombudsman (TPO).
Members of our staff who are trained to the ARLA codes of practice will have taken a written exam to qualify to use the ARLA logo. We are required to follow their codes of practise and have Client Money Protection and Professional Indemnity insurance.
You can trust Fenn Wright letting agents to:
- Keep your money safe - We belong to the RICS client money protection scheme, which protects landlord and tenant money. Tenancy deposits are protected under the TDS, a government-backed tenancy deposit scheme. We also have professional indemnity insurance.
- Afford you peace of mind - We invest in the continual professional development of our in-branch rental and buy-to-let experts. This team is supported by dedicated legal administrators, project managers and qualified accountants.
- Not surprise you with hidden costs - We provide a clear price list for all property management admin fees. We don’t surprise our landlords or tenants with hidden extras.
- Provide a 24/7 response to maintenance issues - You never know exactly when an emergency will happen, but when it does you can bet that it will be at the most inconvenient time possible. We have a reporting system that works around the clock.
- Maximise your income - We always have ideas you could implement to make sure your property is as profitable as possible.
- Keep you up to date with your legal obligations - We pay attention to the detail so you don’t have to. From credit checks to contracts, from rent collection to immigration rules, from health and safety compliance to law changes, we keep abreast of it all.
When you appoint Fenn Wright you can be sure you are in safe hands, get in touch with our lettings team online by making a quick enquiry or contact your local branch.
Mr & Mrs McA
Jason Sewell was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. It was always easy to make...20/09/2019 Ipswich
Really impressed with the agent when viewing the property. He wrote down all our questions...16/09/2019 Ipswich
Very professional service, good advice and local knowledge regarding current housing market.... 12/09/2019 Ipswich
The team worked very hard showing buyers around my mother’s property as I was unable to...11/09/2019 Woodbridge
Mr & Mrs W
A very positive selling experience, viewings were taken by the agent and we were given feedback...10/09/2019 Ipswich