This information is for tenants living in Fenn Wright managed properties. If you are a tenant living in a property that is not managed by us you will need to call your landlord.
Fenn Wright maintenance team opening hours:
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Smell gas? Call the Gas Emergency Services on 0800 111 999.
Turn off your gas
If you think you have a gas leak, you need to turn off your gas supply at the meter.
- Find your emergency control valve. In newer houses, the emergency control valve is normally outside with the gas meter - in a meter box. If it's not there, try looking under the stairs, beneath the kitchen sink or in the garage.
- Turn the handle so the lever is at 90 degrees to the upright gas pipe.
- Open all your doors and windows to let gas out and some fresh air in.
- Don't switch anything electrical on or off.
- Put out all naked flames. Don't smoke, strike matches or do anything which could make the gas catch fire.
- If you have any electrical security entry phones or locks, don't use them. Open your doors manually.
When the Gas Emergency Service has responded, if they disconnect your supply during office hours please call 01206 245 888 to report the problem.
If your supply is disconnected due to a leak outside office hours please call one of the emergency heating numbers.
Report all NON-emergency maintenance issues online
A member of our maintenance team will be in touch during office hours.
Get help with EMERGENCY maintenance issues
During office hours, Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00:
Call 01206 245888 and tell us about the problem.
Outside office hours:
Call a contractor from the list below.
Please be aware that any charge made by the contractor will be re-charged to you IF you call out a contractor to
- a non-emergency
- a property not managed by Fenn Wright.