Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Property Consultants

Who is responsible for paying the utility bills?

Tenants are responsible for paying for all utility bills including council tax, water, electricity and gas.

At the beginning and end of tenancies Fenn Wright will contact the relevant providers with meter readings and details of the occupants.

All other charges such as ground rent, maintenance charges and buildings insurance must continue to be paid by the Landlord. The Landlord is also responsible for any charges from utility companies whilst the property is empty.

Did this answer your question?

If not, send it to us.

« Back to all FAQs

Website by Itineris