Proud Supporters in 2022
Each year, Fenn Wright are proud to sponsor and support several events throughout Essex and Suffolk. Our team are actively involved in a number of local and national charities, and this year we raised funds for some fantastic causes, including East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH), Macmillan, and Suffolk Community Foundation, to name a few.
- We were delighted to be among sponsors of the 105th Tendring Show at Lawford House Park and the land train was a popular attraction in the beautiful July sunshine.
- Mersea Week is an annual sailing regatta organised jointly by West Mersea Yacht Club and Dabchicks Sailing Club. This year over 130 boats took part in racing over five days on the River Blackwater estuary.
- Dedham Fun Run is an annual event, which this year welcomed over 600 runners, including a team from Fenn Wright.
- Our Manningtree office were pleased to support Mistley, Manningtree and Lawford’s Platinum Jubilee Party in June, which included a number of activities for children and adults alike, as well as live music from Fox, Wiggle and Sass.
- Hosted by Billericay Round Table, our Chelmsford office were pleased to sponsor Billericay’s Charity Firework Display on November 5th at Lake Meadows, which went off with a bang!
- Our team in Witham were pleased to sponsor the very first floodlit cricket match at Witham Cricket Club in August.
- In July, our Stanway team were pleased to support the Layer Camp Out & Family Fun Day at Rye Farm, where funds were being raised for a new outdoor classroom for Layer School.
- We were pleased to once again be running the Fun Dog Scurry at Suffolk Dog Day, which was back after a 2 year break. The event, held at Helmingham Hall, was incredibly well attended, with every penny of money raised going to Suffolk Community Foundation, who help fund voluntary groups and charities throughout Suffolk.
- Our team in Woodbridge were pleased to support the 40th annual Woodbridge 10k Round the Town Race, raising money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
- We were delighted to support the 32nd Ipswich Music Day which took place in Christchurch Park in July, featuring around fifty local musicians, bands and singers.
- This year, we entered a team into the 16th Whole Hog, a five mile obstacle course at Wantisden Hall, near Woodbridge, and were pleased to be raising funds for EACH.
- We were very happy to support the Kesgrave 5k Fun Run again, which is always well attended, and this year it was in aid of St Elizabeth Hospice and other local charities.
- Our team in Sudbury are supporting the Christmas Tree Festival, organised by Sudbury Rotary Club. This annual event is a 5-day spectacle which attracts hundreds of visitors and raises funds for local and national charities.
Our local teams also supported Bring Your Dog to Work Day, Kesgrave Fun Day, Woodbridge Choral Society, Great Cornard’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations, Woodbridge Cricket Club, Kesgrave Fireworks, Sudbury Cricket Club, Witnesham Flower Festival and Woodbridge Town Football Club.
We were also delighted to support a number of local football teams, as well as village and school events, including; Alphamstone Village Fete, Little Cornard Harvest Fair, Glemsford Primary Academy Summer Fete, Colneis Junior School car boot sale, Cedarwood Primary School Summer Fair and Cedarwood Primary School Christmas Fair, which takes place on Saturday 10th December from 12:00 – 15:00.
Alistair Mitchell, Partner at Fenn Wright said “We are proud to be able to support so many local events and the communities that we live and work in. Charities play a crucial role in our society and we are pleased to have close relationships and partner with several local and national causes, who we hope to continue to support in 2023.”