Commercial property management
Our commercial property management team includes three Commercial surveyors with nearly 60 years of relevant experience between them. They are supported by a team of administrators and qualified accountants who manage the property financial accounts.
We ensure portfolios are working at maximum efficiency
- acting as intermediary between landlord and tenant
- keeping abreast of changing legal obligations
- maximising the value of property assets with reduced voids and improved cost recovery
We tailor our service to suit our clients
We manage all types of property - retail, industrial, office, amenities and unusual conversion. And we work with our clients - pension funds, public sector, family trusts, charities and private investors - to determine which of our core services best meet their specific requirements.
We can reduce the burden of property management in these key areas
- Revenue protection - Using specialist accounts management software our dedicated team implement rent collection, including regular statements. We take rapid and timely action on collection and potential arrears.
- Relationship management - We represent landlords who may not have the time, funds, experience or expertise to deal confidently with tenants. We provide advice on how to make portfolios as profitable as possible and maintain productive tenant relationships.
- Service charge management - Including annual budgeting, management and invoicing, payments, accounting, reconciliation, collection and recovery.
- Lease renewals and optimisation - We manage each portfolio closely and advise clients on upcoming lease renewals, rent reviews, and potential letting in the context of the wider market.
- Health and safety compliance - Current legislation places considerable responsibilities on commercial landlords. Organising health and safety audits and fire safety management are some of the measures we take care of.
- Property inspection - Internal and external inspections to monitor condition, lease covenant compliance and management of common areas.
- Maintenance management - Management of contractors, instruction and oversight of repair works including site meetings, inspections and sign-off.
- Vacant property management - Insurance companies are placing increasingly onerous terms on commercial landlords. We can assist with compliance by arranging inspections and security for vacant units. We also advise clients about non-domestic rates.
Have you recently acquired a property? Are you considering becoming a landlord for the first time? Maybe you’d like to review your current in-house arrangements? Whatever your situation, we’re confident we can offer you a solution that could improve the value of your portfolio and reduce the management burden. Please talk to us today - without obligation.