Looking after rental properties is a complex business. As experienced lettings agents, we help landlords to get the best return on their investments and provide safe and well maintained homes for tenants.
Professional management and expert advice
We can offer the most comprehensive advice on every aspect of property rental - from where to buy for maximum rental returns, or capital growth - to how to find suitable tenants, fast. When you appoint Fenn Wright as your residential property management team you get -
- Industry-leading advice - Our ARLA* trained staff are on-the-ball when it comes to legislative and market changes
- Clear, precise accounts - Monthly statements that comply with RICS** regulations and provide an accurate record of all financial activities on your account
- Proper project management - All repairs and maintenance are managed by a dedicated team who oversee all of our landlords’ properties working with a pool of preferred professional tradesmen
- Fewer deposit disputes - Because we prepare APIP*** qualified property condition reports and inventories there are fewer ‘grey areas’ when tenants move out
- Top-notch marketing - That attracts high-calibre tenants
- Less time empty - We keep void periods to a minimum by using the best channels to advertise available properties and follow-up enquiries fast
- Online maintenance reporting - Because we provide an easy-to-use web tool that troubleshoots basic maintenance issues tenants can report a problem 24/7. The system acts as a triage so emergency call-outs are reduced and necessary repairs are flagged-up quickly and clearly to our dedicated maintenance team.
Ask us to appraise your rental property.
We will advise you what rent we think your property could achieve and provide you with a competitive quote for a full management service or for finding new tenants. Please call your local Fenn Wright lettings team today to arrange a convenient time for your FREE appraisal. Or get in touch online.
* ARLA Propertymark, The Association of Registered Letting Agents (ARLA). ** The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). ***The Association of Professional Inventory Providers (APIP).