Viewing Procedures for Home Owners
If anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please notify Fenn Wright and stay at home in order to help prevent spread of the virus.
Viewings will be conducted strictly by appointment only and in order to stay safe, we have put together some guidelines for viewings taking place at your property.
To give confidence to all parties present at the viewing and to help us manage the viewing in the most efficient way possible, you will be asked to complete a handful of questions prior to the viewing.
- Has anyone in your household had Covid-19?
- Has anyone in your household displayed Covid-19 symptoms or not yet completed a required period of household self-isolation?
- Are you in the high-risk category?
The applicant will have also answered these questions, as will the agent present on the viewing, so don’t be afraid to check with the us if this is a concern.
Preparing for the viewing
- As with any viewing, please ensure valuables are safely locked away and out of sight.
- Please open windows and internal doors prior to the viewing.
- We will ask that you please vacate your property whilst viewings are taking place with a member of staff and the potential buyers.
- Once the viewing has taken place, homeowners should ensure that surfaces, door handles, etc are cleaned thoroughly.
If you have any questions about the above or would like more advice if you are conducting your own viewing, please do get in touch and we will be happy to run through this with you - you can make a quick enquiry using the form below or find the telephone number of your nearest branch using the button below.