Our Building Surveyors provide expert consultancy advice within both the commercial and residential sectors to our clients throughout East Anglia. As a multi discipline practice of Chartered Surveyors, we provide a broad range of services, enabling our clients to make well informed decisions and manage their properties effectively.
Our team of Building Surveyors would be pleased to hear from you to discuss your requirements further. We also have the ability to call upon the expertise of our colleagues in the Residential, Rural, Development and Commercial property sectors.
Our primary Building Consultancy work is within Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk, encompassing the major cities and towns such as Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester, Ipswich, Thetford, Norwich, Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
Our building consultancy services include:
- Dilapidations advice
- Commercial building surveys
- Preparation of Land Registry compliant plans
- Reinstatement insurance valuations
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Expert witness
- Party wall matters and boundaries
- Refurbishment, maintenance and repair
- Measured surveys
- Feasibility studies
- New build design
- Space planning
- Interior fit outs
- Development advice
- Planning and building regulation submissions
- Project monitoring and contract administration