Development advice services for land and development projects of any scale
However large or small your project, and whether a commercial or residential development opportunity, we will guide you from advising on local planning policy, deciding on the best scheme to maximise the value of your site, through to gaining planning approval, and the final sale of the site.
Identifying strategic development opportunities
We are experts at interpreting planning policy, identifying strategic development opportunities, carrying out viability appraisals and development management. We have close links with a wide variety of other professionals in the field including master planners, architects, highway engineers, ecologists and heritage consultants who can assist in a huge range of development issues.
No matter the size of your development project, rural or urban, commercial or residential, Fenn Wright’s Development team are committed to finding the scheme that will produce best value from your site. And we can be on hand thereafter to advise and assist you until the sale of the finished development is complete.
The core services we provide include
- Identifying the mix of uses best suited to maximise the value of your site
- Weighing the risks against the expected rewards
- Carrying out detailed appraisals
- Negotiating with planning departments and oversee applications determine timescales and costs
- Project managing an appropriate team of consultants
- Suggesting a suitable marketing strategy for the site
- Overseeing and negotiating a sale through to final completion.
We advise landowners and developers in both the private and public sectors with services tailored to individual needs including areas such as
- Greenfield and brownfield site appraisal and valuations
- Redevelopment of commercial sites and business relocation
- Planning policy representations
- Planning applications and appeals
- Strategic land promotion and marketing advice
- Sale and acquisition of development sites
- Economic appraisal and viability assessments
- Environmental statements and surveys
- Rural land use assessments
- Flood risk assessments
For further discussion please contact Roger Hayward.